Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Customer Feedback

Mary Westcott***12/26/13
Fantastic service. Quickly completed my custom order and shipped to New Zealand before Christmas. Wonderful to work with. Thank you!!

Ashley Burke***12/11/13
We have ordered 3 stockings from here and they are all beautiful and well made. We get compliments every time someone sees them!!

ABursch1***12/10/13
Seller is great! Love the stocking. This is one that we will treasure for years to come and that I know my son will love. It's gorgeous, high-quality and so much better than any "big store" stockings. Thank you!

Dana Cornell***10/15/13
The quality is amazing and the detail is beautiful. This seller puts her heart into every stocking she makes. She is more than willing to work with you to make sure you get exactly what you want. No other stockings compare.

Kathleen Jorgensen***12/29/12
Could not be happier! These stockings are adorable! How perfect! LOVE LOVE LOVE them! Thanks for their prior to Christmas Eve arrival! Perfect timing!  Soooooo cute! Thanks for working your magic to have them to our home before Christmas Eve ... even with a very late order!

MoonOverMaize***12/2/12
LOVE! I have three stockings from this wonderful shop and I could not be happier with them. Thank you so much and Merry Christmas!

Traci Olson***11/15/12
What beautiful craftsmanship! I received this personalized "Frosty" stocking very quickly. I expect that my son will be able to use it for many many Christmases to come.

ReineSoleil***12/3/11
I just received my stockings today, and am overjoyed. They are really very beautiful with great attention to detail. I hope to have these for years to come. Thank you so much for adding to our Christmas with your great creations!

TraciWilson***12/10/11
Beautifully Quilted & Meticulously Crafted. Adorable & Unique.

DanaCornell***11/3/11

I absolutely LOVE my stockings!! You made them even nicer than I could have imagined. They are truly a work of art-the quality is great and the detail is extraordinary. Thank you so much for making these for my family! Will definitely recommend!!!

Sarahlynn216***12/17/10
I couldn't be happier with my stockings!

Alena***12/10/09
Exactly what I wanted...beautiful and fun...thank you!

Jtimesthree**12/21/08
Received package today - they are beautiful! Lovely colors/patterns and thick enough to be durable. My son smiled at his snowman =) Thank you so much! ~Joyce

Couchdown**12/20/08
The stocking is totally adorable, thank you!!

Royerfish**12/16/08
Super job - beautiful stocking - wonderful addition to our family's stockings...thanks so much!!

JuJy51**12/6/08
Awesome!! My nephew will love it! Very well made. Thanks so much!!

AprilFoolBride**12/5/08
LOVE IT!!! It's freaking adorable!

Emily-Park City**12/4/08
They are wonderful--exactly what we wanted!  Merry Christmas, Emily

MoonOverMaize**11/28/08
We got the stockings today and they are perfect! Excellent stocking....big, durable and beautifully handcrafted! Thanks so much.

JUDYB47**11/22/08
Dear Alicia- I just wanted to let you know how much I will treasure this stocking. It is just perfect for my little dancing angel! My son and daughter-in-law love it also. You do beautiful work and thanks for the little "extras" on the stocking. I hope you and your family have a great Thanksgiving. Thanks again -Judy

No comments: